our fair baby

Jenny & Robert's journey in parenthood!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My "Blah" Tummy

Is it possible for morning sickness to return?  I've had an unsettled stomach for 2 weeks now.  A couple of nights ago I woke up thinking I had the stomach flu, but nothing happened (even though I felt like I was going to die for an hour or so) and I fell asleep after a while.  I've been able to eat just fine (unlike the first bout with morning sickness), but just feel "blah," tummy-wise. 

Oh, and speaking of tummy, my Ergo (baby carrier) is getting a little uncomfortable with James sitting on his sibling.  Maybe one of these days I will learn how to wear him sideways (the directions are almost impossible to understand). 

1 comment:

Noonie said...

Would mint water help? Even if psychologically... Hope the blahs are behind you!