our fair baby

Jenny & Robert's journey in parenthood!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a Girl!

James is getting a little sister!  We are so happy.  Of course, I would have been thrilled with a boy, too- boys are so much fun!  Everything on the ultrasound checked out great for the little girl- she looks really healthy, and is growing just as she should.

After tellling him that there was a baby in my tummy, I asked James if he wanted to give the baby a kiss, and he threw his arms around my tummy and kissed me over and over.  He is going to be such a wonderful big brother!

Life is good!

2 comments:

JAR Photography & Design said...

Congratulations Jenny & Robert, how excited to have one of each... I can't wait to see how gorgeous she is! :)

Noonie said...

My little nephew James is just the sweetest, most loving boy! He truly will be an amazing big brother!