our fair baby

Jenny & Robert's journey in parenthood!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

29 Weeks Update

My belly continues to grow and grow, much faster and bigger than the first time!  This means that I am achy.  Working out helps immensely (I do the bike, treadmill, elliptical, yoga, and weights 5-6 times a week).

I did the 1 hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes this week (a standard test).  My midwife offers the option of having a high-carb breakfast instead of drinking the horrid Glucola drink.  I did the breakfast.  They also did labs (full blood panel, including checking for anemia).  Everything came back perfect! 

My belly measured 29, exactly on track for where I am.  My weight gain is perfect, too.

The progesterone has kicked in, and I am feeling pretty good.  I am still very tired, though.  But tired and happy. 

No comments: