The little fishie (as James calls his sister) is moving around a lot. I can finally feel her from the outside, too. It took a while to feel movement because, just like when I was pregnant with James, the placenta is facing my belly on the outside wall ("posterior," they call it. It's nothing bad- just where it decided to implant).
I am getting over some 2nd trimester dizziness, a normal side effect of a large amount of new blood circulating in my body. I realized that I wasn't eating frequently enough or drinking enough water (12 glasses now). Now, instead of 3 eating big meals, I am just trying to graze every 2 hours. This has made me feel so much better. I am also getting more protein than my non-pregnant normal. I've been getting about 80-110 grams per day- a TON, but it's also veggie protein (I don't need to worry about the growth hormones in meat that my midwives say to stay the he*L away from!).
My belly has "popped," and I am looking mighty pregnant. With James, it didn't op until around 7 months, but he paved the way, and just like most women, I am showing earlier this pregnancy (at 5 months). I'll have to post a pic soon.
I'm still working out 5-6 days a week (I worked out until the day James was born, which was so helpful in relieving many discomforts) for 30-45 minutes. I like the recumbent bike, treadmill, elliptical, free weights, and yoga.
James has been kissing my tummy a lot, it's so sweet. He's also been talking up a storm. It seems like there are new words everyday. And he's starting to make sentences, which is so fun. The day before Valentine's Day, he said "I love you, Mommy!"


1 comment:
Seeing James kiss his baby sister and his mommy at the same time is so adorable. What a total sweetheart! I can't wait to talk with him tomorrow! Hope we see you when we come up for lunch! You are looking terrific and are taking SUCH awesome care of yourself and Your Fair Baby! How inspiring! XOXO
Post a Comment