OMG Jenny... you look FABULOUS for being 41 weeks, I am one of those girls that would be saying... I bet you wished he was out? LOL I was very uncomfortable at the end. I can't wait to see the baby... hope you have a wonderful birth.Jayme
Hi Jenny,You look amazing! I can't believe you are 41 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man. Can you email me your address? Kris10.francisco@gmail.comGood luck with delivery! Tell Robert I said hello. Kristen
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OMG Jenny... you look FABULOUS for being 41 weeks, I am one of those girls that would be saying... I bet you wished he was out? LOL I was very uncomfortable at the end. I can't wait to see the baby... hope you have a wonderful birth.
Jayme
Hi Jenny,
You look amazing! I can't believe you are 41 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man.
Can you email me your address?
Kris10.francisco@gmail.com
Good luck with delivery! Tell Robert I said hello.
Kristen
Post a Comment